About the Property:
Don’t miss this sweet bungalow, built in 1941, with an updated kitchen and bath, attached garage, fresh interior and exterior paint, handsome hardwood and slate floors, a separate dining area, and a large backyard. You’ll find it in a quiet neighborhood, convenient to shopping, BART and the freeway.
- Two bedrooms with doors to the back deck and yard
- One beautifully-updated bathroom
- Smartly remodeled kitchen with slate counters and floors, maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances
- Wood-burning fireplace in the living room
- Attached garage with interior access
- Dual-paned windows
- New on-demand water heater
- 969 square feet living space, per public records
- Spacious back deck for al fresco dining
- 5,001 square foot lot, per public records, with plenty of room and sun for lovely flower and veggie gardens, a hammock for relaxing, and a swing set!